- Is responsible for all production, including area goals, within their dept. having to make sure that it is kept at a continuous workflow and meeting customers required delivery dates.
- Interprets specifications and job orders to workers and assigns duties.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety rules.
- Responsible for the training of employees to ensure that they are giving the best quality possible.
- Scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems in order to meet production goals as efficiently as possible.
- Analyzes and resolves quality issues, work problems or assists workers to achieve work goals.
- Initiates or suggest plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Delegate work to employees, track progress and provide constructive feedback.
- Address problems with work quality, issues between employees and other concerns in an effective and timely manner.
- Ensure employees adhere to company policies and legal regulations.
- Serve as a link between subordinates and upper management.
- Motivate team members and create strategies to boost productivity.
- Exemplify Lion Core Beliefs
- Set up equipment.
- Maintain time and production records.
- Other duties as needed.
Know area procedures, processes, and assembly processes in your area.